Friday, February 5, 2010

Personal Narrative Poem

1. I Belong to you – Muse

2. Always – Blink182

3. Forever and Always - Bullet for My Valentine

4. Heart Bursts Into Fire – Bullet For My Valentine

5. Time of your Life – Green Day

6. Clair de Lune- Debussy

7. First Date – Blink182

8. Here In Your Arms – Hellogoodbye

9. I’m Alive - Becca

10. It’s Just You – LMNT

11. You’re Everywhere to me – Michelle Branch

12. Hero – Skillet

13. Safe With You – Skillet

14. Say it loud – Skillet

15. Yours to hold – Skillet

16. Heartbeat – Stereo Skyline

17. Flavor of Life – Utada Hikaru

18. River Flows In You - Yimura

Sweet Amour

A sweet journey is to be remembered forever

I’ll always keep you in my life

No matter how far away we are

Ill always remember that first date we had together

People say that the flavor of life is bitter

But I wont give in to the trifles of life

In this chaotic world you are my hero

The anchor that keeps me on my feet

Because I feel safe with you, here in your arms

Having you by my side makes my heart burst into fire

Together we will have the time of your life

When I dream your everywhere to me

When you’re close it raises my heartbeat

I’m alive because you believed

When I say it out loud

I mean it

Forever and Always

My Amour

1 comment: